Documentation Services can play a pivotal role in a bank’s incremental modernization process by providing a toolset to comprehensively document an organization’s executed batch jobs, online business transactions and enterprise environment. With this level of detailed information, institutions are better able to understand the impact of change, reduce the risk of unintended consequences, and analyze a path forward towards modernization. Benefits include:
- Gaining metrics that provide a holistic view of source code inventory, detailed auditing and analytics.
- Reducing reliance on subject matter experts with highly specialized knowledge.
- Improving personnel training and on-boarding processes through full documentation of job steps and procedures.
- Enhancing ease of navigation with accurate, detailed and standardized system documentation.
- Providing an effective starting point for enhancements and upgrades, minimizing risk of unintended consequences and identifying the best path forward for modernization.
For more information on Documentation Services, please download the data sheet.