Today, many organizations are working with a highly divided IT environment – running a mix of traditional core banking systems and data center workloads alongside digital and cloud solutions. As the gap between these IT solutions widens, and the layers of older point-to-point integration efforts connecting them become more complex and costly to manage, organizations are left searching for an effective modernization roadmap.
Celeriti APIs enable financial institutions to quickly and securely extend Hogan and non-Hogan legacy systems to web, mobile and cloud environments, opening the way to creative, agile, cost-effective solutions. Application Programming Interfaces, or APIs, provide modern digital access to an application’s internal functions within specific limits and controls. This provides a standardized way for new applications to securely interface with customized core technology, eliminating the need for complex in-house tools, mainframe gateways, middleware, messaging queues, and more. With APIs, traditional core applications are now able to share data and processes with other applications and business systems running in a variety of computing environments including as-a-service and cloud configurations. Paired with CeleritiFinTech’s expert consulting and professional services, Celeriti APIs allow organizations to efficiently chart a path towards modernization with rapid “speed to value” and low risk.
- Extend reliable, tried-and-tested core technology with new digital services and applications in an agile, flexible, standard fashion.
- Give customers and employees anytime, anywhere access to the information and services they support by leveraging mobile, cloud and web environments.
- Allow organizations to re-use, share or monetize previously unavailable core technology assets
- Maintain highest levels of core system security.
- Deliver business-driven solutions and incremental modernization, allowing organizations to address specific customer needs through targeted applications.
- Streamline legacy integration stacks and simplify connections to internal systems, improving overall performance and integration.
- Speed innovation by providing API for fintech developer ecosystems.
- Satisfy regulatory requirements for account and transaction access.
- Decrease application integration and deployment costs through reusability.
- Speed time to market, reducing concept to launch timeframe from months to days.